Apply TODAY!The Global Talent Internship Programme is a professional career development project run by LC Venture, its subsidiaries or its partners. It is a carefully monitored, learning experience for candidates looking to start their career and professional journey in an engaging, dynamic and multicultural work environment. Hiring now! Communications Assistant Intern Who is the internship for? We believe developing an internship programme is an excellent strategy to discover and develop future leaders and colleagues. The internship programme aims to achieve its objectives by providing candidates with quality working experience across its businesses and partners. Global Talent Internship Programme endeavours to balance the intern’s learning or professional goals and LC Venture’s organizational needs. The internship programme will typically last between three to six months. During this time, Interns may opt for part-time or full-time arrangements, although the latter is preferred. Discovering and Developing future talents Through Global Talent Internship Programme, LC Venture anchor’s its mission with the acronym: Triple “AAA.” which stands for Aspire, Act and Achieve.
- Aspire Providing career aspirations for young and upcoming candidates and for those who wish to make career changes.
- Act: Challenging interns for real action by creating an opportunity to showcase their theoretical grasp and readiness for a real-world work environment.
- Achieve: Developing interns professionally and turning their internship experience into full-time position offers across LC Venture operations or its partner firms.
- Full-time/Part-time or Online Interns: Candidates can apply to join the internship programme through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer intern: The Internship Programme also provides summer internships for candidates from across the globe to spend their summer in China. (Currently limited due to COVID-19 international travel restrictions.)
- Volunteering: Global Talent Internship Programme also provides short-term volunteering opportunities without pay or credit to support a cause championed by LC Venture.
Hiring now! Communications Assistant InternAre you Interested? Submit your application online at: https://lcventure.com/global-talent-internship-programme/ Or, you can send an email to: email@example.com You can also visit us at our offices in Room 603A, Bld. A Chaowai MEN 26 Chaoyangmenwai Street, Beijing, China
“The internship was a gateway for me to visit China. During the two-month summer internship at LC Venture, I had an exceptional time with the team at LC Venture.” Alexandra, (Currently based in Paris, France). “ The Global Talent Internship Programme at LC Venture was a very crucial learning curve for me. At the end of a three-month internship, I was offered a full-time position with the company.” Michael A. Mehari (currenlty heads Communications at LC Venture)
LC Venture is a leading consultancy and advisory holding company registered in the UK. The company provides quality advice on strategy and business solutions to Chinese and international clients which are mainly SMEs, multinational companies, and governments. The Company is also an investor in BeGo Education, a wholly-owned investment portfolio of LC Venture. BeGo Education operates a bespoke international education consultancy to support Chinese families find a suitable international education pathway for their children in international schools in China or abroad in the UK and other destinations.Copyright © 2022 LC Venture. All rights reserved.