Academic Director Assistant
BeGo Education Executive Office
The Academic Department Assistant’ primary role is to support members of the
Academic Department. The assistant is responsible for providing clerical, administrative,
and project support to the student affairs, services, and admissions activities overseen
by the Department Manager.
In addition, the assistant facilitates the Department Manager’s daily activities and
conducts interdepartmental communication. Furthermore, the assistant ensures the
correct organization of lessons by sharing relevant information to respective parties and
providing teachers with everything they need to run their classes smoothly.
A day in the life Program Director:
- Responsible for organizing classes based on students’ education plan, including
arranging class time and lesson venue as well as updating online platforms on
- Support teachers with any problems they might face during class
- Keep track of the Department Manager’s schedule
- Assist Department Manager with research and administrative work
- Other ad hoc duties as instructed by Department Manager
- Handle email communication with students’ schools including academic and non-
academic matters (school arrangements, exam dates, school events, school
announcements, etc.) Urgent matters shall be addressed immediately. A
summary report shall be provided once a week.
- Assist with all translation services, filling up of forms, interpretation/explaining of
school academic reports, and organisation of emails.
To thrive in your position, you’ll need to:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in Chinese and have at least functional English, able to
communicate well with English speakers.
- You possess a strong sense of responsibility, are detail-oriented, patient,
- You are able to translate English into Chinese.
- You are well familiar with Microsoft Office and other common office software.
- You have at least one year of working experience. However, new graduates
are also welcome to apply.
- You are able to support others with administrative matters and assist the
department manager to solve problems.
- You take ownership and are able to find solutions independently.
What we offer you…
- Be assertive and help the department manager, staff, and tutors with
administrative matters and problems
- Strive to do your best for yourself, the company, and clients
- Treat others the way you’d like to be treated
- Be willing to learn and improve yourself
Working very closely with the management team, you will have the opportunity to learn
about the company very quickly. You will also play such an important role and gain so
much experience as you help in running the day to day activity of your Department and
the Company. Specifically, you will receive:
Who we are
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical and health insurance cover
- Support with accommodation and/or travel expenses (foreigners only)
- Upskilling and accreditation opportunities from leading organisations
- Fast-track to mid-level and senior management positions
BeGo is the education brand of LC Venture, a UK registered Consultancy and Business
Advisory firm with subsidiaries in Mainland China and Hong Kong. LC Venture provides
comprehensive business solution services to its clients and specializes in market entry,
intelligence and the financial and professional services industries in the China-UK
BeGo Education provides a bespoke and professional educational advice and
consultancy support to its clients with their children’s’ educational goals by helping them
identify the best-fit international school, UK boarding school or universities and
supporting them with preparation and application. The company also provides these
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our Office address at:
- BeGo Education
Room 603A 26, Chaowai MEN Office Center
ChaoYang District, Beijing 100020
Or, you can email them to Mandy Zhang at: firstname.lastname@example.org